I consider myself as a team player and a hard-worker person and get highly involved in all the projects I work on.
- Currently in charge of Corporate Sales and Account Management @ Bankable (London), a FinTech start-up offering white-labelled and API-based payment solutions including virtual account/e-wallet services, virtual & plastic card programmes and light banking solutions.
- Previous work experiences as a Business Analyst in Telecommunications (Orange - 16 months), in Auditing (Deloitte - 6 months) and in a crowdfunding start-up (Arizuka/EasyCrowd - 4 months).
- International experience: Studied in Vancouver (5 months); Volunteered in Cambodia (2 months); Now working in London (since September 2015).
- Master’s Degree (Master of Science) in Business & Management from HEC Paris (#2 European Business School according to FT Ranking 2015)
- Master’s Degree (Master of Science) in Innovation & Project Management from Ecole Polytechnique, Paris (#14 Best European University according to QS World University Ranking 2015).